Letter back to Ant, my 2nd piece in 2017

Dear Ant,

I just want to say that I am really excited about being in your class this year.

First, let me introduce myself. My name is Finn and I’m really nice. I’m also creative, optimistic, collaborative and helpful. I have a rambunctious little sister name Alaska. She is really funny (especially at bedtime).

Now let me tell you a bit about my summer holiday. This year I went to Florida and stayed on Sanibel Island. It was paradise, it had a pool, cable TV and it was built on the shore line on the beach. We did so many things there, I saw my grandparents, my uncle, aunt, my little cousin Tucker and his newly adopted 18 year old sister Sage. We also went to the cinema where I saw “Rogue One” and “Sing”. We went biking and canoeing where we saw wild Alligators and we met a new fried named Rachel.

So those were the main highlights of my holiday, now let me tell you some of my goals for this year. Firstly there is to help people more with anything they want, secondly there’s not getting distracted so easily, and thirdly there is controlling myself when my sister is being annoying. (Also my mum really wants me to learn to type without looking at the key board).

I can’t wait for the future events in this year.

Sincerely,

Finn

Categories: BTN