100 word challenge 2-But how can something be so tiny, my 10th piece in 2017

“But how can something be so tiny”, was the thought that continuously  played in my head as I looked at my tiny science teacher who we just found sitting on a table smaller than the full stop at the end of this sentence. “Don’t worry class ,this is totally normal” he said in a really high pitched voice, “tiny teachers are normal” said Jimmy the kid actor in my class “were is my agent when I really need him”. Everyone laughed except Wyatt the class smarty-pants, “But that’s impossible” he said, I’m going to stop the story here so Wyatt won’t bore you to death with his excuse.

2 thoughts on “100 word challenge 2-But how can something be so tiny, my 10th piece in 2017

1. Hi Finn
    I like in this 100 word challenge how you interact with the audience, by saying things like ‘smaller then the full stop at the end of this sentence’. I like how you also put in that the teacher had a high pitched voice because it was small.
    Good job
    Phoebe

2. Hello Finn,
    I really like the descriptive language you put in this story. A sentence I really enjoyed was when you said ‘on a table smaller than the full stop at the end of this sentence.’
    Ethan 🙂