100 word challenge 7- I couldn’t eat something so, my 19 piece in 2017

I never thought I could do this in my entire life, but after trying that eggplant casserole at the restaurant last week, I barfed! Literally, vomit actually came out of my mouth. As soon as that happened my mother screamed and leapt out of her chair (my mum has massive saliva issues) that one scream attacked everyone’s attention. I quietly explained why I couldn’t eat something so disgusting without barfing, obviously I didn’t explain it quietly enough because when I finished speaking a group of waiters walked over to us, pick me, my Dad and Mum up, and through us out of the restaurant

One thought on “100 word challenge 7- I couldn’t eat something so, my 19 piece in 2017

1. Your post was very funny because the waiters chucking you and your family out of a restaurant it was very creative. But you could of put more detail into the kind of food like:
    I never thought i could do this in my entire life, but after trying that disgusting horrible mushy eggplant casserole at the restaurant last week, I barfed!
    Well done from Spencer!