100 word challenge 19- as soon as the door slammed I knew, my 44th piece in 2017

I was following my sister into the garage for some reason. She just said that there will be a surprise there. When we got there I couldn’t see anything, but as the door slammed I knew that this was all a prank. She’s probably trying to get back at me from beating her in checkers 3 times in a row. So I simply opened the garage, she obviously didn’t think of that because she ran into the garage shouting, so I did what any sane person would do, I closed the door on her.

One thought on “100 word challenge 19- as soon as the door slammed I knew, my 44th piece in 2017

1. Hi Finn,
    So both siblings are masters in mischievous tricky surprises!
    By the way, we also play checkers in my country, and this game is known at least since 3500 a.c.
    There is a legend about a Sheikh who asked the mathematician of the court what reward he desired for a well done service. He asked that a wheat grain was laid in the first square of the 64 squares board; then two grains, then four, and so on, always duplicating the quantity of grains. Guess what happen?
    I’m teacher Ines, from Portugal (Team 100)