100 word challenge 23, Sandwich, Battery, energetic, white, hurried- my 49th piece in 2017

I was happily eating my sandwich when suddenly the door a brook down and marched in dozens of big armed robots. I watched as everyone hurried to the exits, I rushed to join them but was overwhelmed by a strong feeling. I felt so energetic it was as if a battery was lodged into me. Then the feeling flowed to my hands edging me to point them at the robots. Suddenly a huge blast of white light shot at the robots vaporising them. Everyone starred at me as the police walked in. Everyone was as confused as me, Mum was right I shouldn’t have watched all those Max Steel episodes.

3 thoughts on “100 word challenge 23, Sandwich, Battery, energetic, white, hurried- my 49th piece in 2017

1. Hi Finn,
    I like how you fitted those words in perfectly. Great piece of work. Maybe you could check out our website:
    written in stone primary blogger

2. Hi Finn,

What an imaginative story! I really like your use of the prompt’s five words. You used lots of interesting verbs like vaporising and lodged. Very exciting, keep up the good work.

Michael (Team 100wc), Warwick, UK

3. Hi Finn,

I love how you’ve included all the words in the prompt to make such an exciting and original story! It’s a good job you managed to save all the people from those robots. I wonder how you manged to get those powers? Try and watch out for spellings like stared/starred, as this can change the meaning of a sentence.
    Thanks for taking part in 100WC this week.

Hannah (Team 100) -Birmingham, UK