End of year reflection 2017, my 51st piece in 2017

This end of year reflection will be the last for all my primary school years. That’s right! This is my last year of primary school before I go to high school. Last year here was definitely one of my favourite years here and there is so much to tell about it.

One of the things I remember are the camps we all went on. This year we went to camp Bridgewater and my favourite part of it was that my Dad came along as a parent helper. On the same camp we hiked, surfed, played games and played on the beach.

Another thing that happened this year was the projects we did. One of them was the Australian animal or plant adaptation project. My partner Josh and I were assigned the Australian mulga tree and it was a lot more interesting than I thought it was going to be.

And finally I really like all the speeches we did, for debates, SRC elections and my personal favourite Valedictorian speeches. I liked doing the Valedictorian speeches the most because I really put my heart and soul into it and it even got me into the top 3 for becoming Valedictorian.

So in conclusion I strongly believe that this final year of primary school was one of my best years of all.